About Asa Sarver
I am currently serving Sisters in these ways:
- Sisters School Board, Position 4, 2022-23
- Chair of Sisters Local Option Committee, 2023
- Appointed to the City of Sisters Parks Board, 2021-23
- Volunteer coach for soccer and Little League, 2020-23
- Sisters Parent Teacher Coalition 2021-2022
Sisters School Board, Position 4; Sales Consultant
Owner, ACE Beverage Consulting (2019-2023); Sales Manager, Ken Wright Cellars (2004-2019); Hospitality Director, Yellowstone Club (1999-2004)
Colorado State University, B.S.; Restaurant & Hospitality Management
Prior Governmental Experience:
- Sisters School Board
- Chairperson, Sisters School District Local Option Committee
- City of Sisters Parks Advisory Board
Asa Sarver believes in nonjudgmental conversation and compromise.
I will work to ensure policies are in place for strong educational access for all, as well as awareness of an ever-changing job market. Teacher retention, low student to teacher ratios, and safety in schools are some of my top concerns. My goal is to create conversation and compromise as Sisters continues to grow.